Join the PlantBased Newsletter
We will keep you updated with the latest Plant Based news and interesting items
This recipe for overnight fruit granola is perfect for when you want to plan your breakfast ahead of time
- 200g fruit and nut granola
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 x 220g can Princes Peach Chunks with Juice
- 1 x 227g can Princes Pineapple Chunks with Juice
- 1 x 298g can Princes Mandarin Segments with Juice
- 5tbsp plain soya-based yogurt
- Put the granola and rolled oats into a bowl, breaking up any large clusters of granola. Add the juice from the cans of Princes Peach Chunks, Pineapple Chunks and Mandarin Segments. Stir in the yogurt.
- Put half the fruit into bowls. Cover and refrigerate.
- Layer half the granola mixture into 4 jars with lids, then spoon in the remaining fruit. Top with the rest of the granola mixture, leaving some space in the jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top each jar with the chilled peaches, pineapples and mandarins (separately or mixed together). Serve, or cover and chill to eat later.
Recipe credit – Princes Foods